RESEARCH // NEWS
- Social media can encourage tourists to make more sustainable choices (15.11.2019)
- Healthy ageing with an online coach (15.11.2019)
- Many patients with iNPH develop Alzheimer’s disease, too (13.11.2019)
- Food waste in tourism is a bigger issue than previously thought (01.11.2019)
- Vitamin D and skin colour revisited – student exchange opens doors to research (01.11.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.