RESEARCH // NEWS
- Alzheimer's disease risk gene APOE4 impairs function of brain immune cells (13.09.2019)
- Students perceive the teacher as having more knowledge of technology after a course implemented with the flipped classroom model (09.09.2019)
- The neurobiological mechanisms behind schizophrenia may depend on gender (02.09.2019)
- Study discovers abnormal expression of genes in psychopathy (29.08.2019)
- Lifestyle counselling and mobile application helped people change their lifestyle habits (20.08.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.