RESEARCH // NEWS
- New LAT1 inhibitor can boost cancer treatment (18.05.2020)
- Transcranial direct current stimulation is a safe treatment (12.05.2020)
- Cardiorespiratory fitness assessment improves accuracy of health predictions (30.04.2020)
- International study explores effects of COVID-19 on mental well-being (17.04.2020)
- Leading Finnish scientists are developing nasal vaccine against COVID-19 (15.04.2020)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.